At Grupo Espacio Industrial we continue to apply measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 disease, caused by the coronavirus.
Since the beginning of the health crisis caused by the coronavirus, we have adopted multiple prevention measures in the Grupo Espacio Industrial’s workplace, to avoid the risk of Covid-19 infection. Thus, together with the measures initially adopted, we have implemented new actions with the same purpose. Among them, some of a general nature, for all personnel in the Group; and other specific ones in the centers of Aranjuez and / or Illescas, as they are the ones with more people.
– Supply of recommended PPE (not required by law) as masks.
– Updating of action protocols for each company of the Group (ICM and Temansa).
– Sending communications and informative papers.
Measures in the Aranjuez and/or Illescas factories.
– Installation of informative posters to limit the use of intermediate/central workstations, urinals and sinks; To remember the need to respect the minimum interpersonal safety distance of 2 meters, and in case of impossibility, use a mask; To limit the capacity in different common spaces; and in Warehouse, to forbid the access of external personnel and indicate that the reception of merchandise will be made through the existing window.
– Placement of protective screens between facing workstations.
– Reorganization of workspaces, to guarantee the interpersonal safety distance of 2 m.
– Voluntary temperature control at the entrance to the factories, to the workers who request it, preventing their access if they have an abnormal temperature.
– And among other ongoing measures: We are evaluating the possibility of installing different shoe disinfection points, at the accesses to the facilities, to act as a barrier to entry for the coronavirus; And we are producing facial visors, with a 3D printer, for greater protection of staff, in cases where it is difficult or impossible to maintain the recommended safety distance.